Quick Links > Admission
Eligibility criteria for admission in class XIDocuments required
||2 years & 6 months
||3 years & 6 months
||4 years & 6 months
||5 years & 6 months
||6 years & 6 months
||7 years & 6 months
||8 years & 6 months
||9 years & 6 months
||10 years & 6 months
||11 years & 6 months
||12 years & 6 months
||13 years & 6 months
Eligibility criteria for admission in class XI
(for non-Sunbeam students)
- The admission for all the students (CBSE/ICSE) will be decided on the cumulative performance of the students in the previous 4 years (i.e. classes VII to X) and Scholarship Aptitude Test - SAT.
- The general attitude, discipline, performance in previous classes and regularity to school will also be taken into consideration for admission.
- Only English Medium Students of ICSE/CBSE affiliated schools are eligible for admission.
- It is compulsory for the selected students to appear for the interview and counseling session. (Timings will be displayed on the notice board along with the results).
- Candidates appearing for the interview and exam should be in their previous school uniform and be accompanied by their parents. They should carry the original copy of class X (ICSE/CBSE) Exam mark sheet, Report Cards of classes VII, VIII & IX, other Merit certificates.
- If the students fail to meet the required criteria for Admission in the Entrance Exam they have to choose an alternate stream.
- If the student fails to pass class X Exam or gets a compartment, the admission in class XI will not be granted.
- Admission is subject to the discretion of the management.
- All students opting for Physical Education, Tabla, Violin, Vocal, Kathak and Applied Arts will have to appear for a practical cum aptitude test.
- All students opting for Computer Science, Informatics Practices, Multimedia & Web designing, Maths, Psychology, Hindi, Sanskrit, Geography & Entrepreneurship will have to appear for the written test in the subject.
- The seat gets automatically cancelled if admission is not taken within 7 days of the result declaration.
A student must produce an evidence of the date of birth (a birth certificate for the PG and KG section and a T.C. of the previous school from class I upwards) by the second week of April, failing which the admission will stand cancelled.
The original and photocopy of the previous school's mark sheet by the second week of April, failing which the admission will stand cancelled The school leaving certificate of a student joining school from class VII upwards must be countersigned by the educational authorities of the district in which the previous school is situated.
Only those students who get 60% or above in CBSE Board exam of Class X will be considered for admission to class XI. The percentage requirements are different for Science, Commerce and Humanities stream.
Please note that a student will be admitted only to the class mentioned on the transfer certificate and to no higher class nor will a student be promoted before the end of a school calendar year.
The TC and mark sheet have to be of the same school.
School fees should be paid before the due date mentioned on the fee card.
To avoid rush and to save time, fees can be paid for 3,6 or 12 months together. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
206, Bhagwanpur, Lanka,
Tel: 0542-2367262 & 9721452100